Measuring Headcircumference For Hats and Wigs
measure the head circumference
1) Circumference Like the above picture shows, you need to put the tape from the hairline to the nape of the neck, go around the whole head.
2) Front to Back From the middle of your forehead to the back nape of the neck.
3) Ear to Ear Across Forehead Place the tape from ear to ear and pass over your forehead.
4) Ear to Ear Over Top Place the tape from ear to ear and pass over the top of your head.
5) Temple to Temple Around Back Place the tape from temple to temple and pass over the back of your head.
6) Nape of Neck
The width of the nape of your neck
The average hat size is 56-60 cm
|54||6 3/4||Small (S)||Small/Medium (S/M)|
|21 5/8||55||6 7/8|
One Size Fits Most
|22 3/8||56.8||7-1/8||Medium/Large (M/L)|
|22 3/4||57.8||7-1/4||Large (L)|
|23 1/8||58.7||7 3/8|
|23 1/2||59.7||7 1/2||XL||Large/XL (L/XL)|
|23 7/8||60.6||7 5/8|
|24 1/4||61.6||7 3/4||XXL|
|24 5/8||62.5||7 7/8|
1) The common lace wigs like 4x4 closure wigs, 5x5 closure wigs, 6x6 lace closure wigs, and 13x4 lace front wigs, 13x6 lace frontal wigs all have three options of capsize for choosing, including small, medium, large. You can check the below wig cap size chart for reference and choose a suitable size for yourself.